ADRA is a multisector NGO registered in Kurdistan, Iraq. Since ADRA was established in Kurdistan in 2015, it has been working to reach the emergency needs of those displaced by the attacks of ISIS. ADRA has successfully worked on three projects in variety of sectors since its establishment.
- WAPK - Winterization Assistance Project for Kurdistan (Completed)
- YFS - Youth Friendly Space.
- EMCAP - Emergency Medical Care for Affected People.
- Child Friendly Space (Completed)
- Protection Intervention & Community Support (Completed)
- Shelter & Non Food Item Project (Completed)
- Emergency Response for Iraqi Kurdistan (Completed)
ADRA Kurdistan building the first field emergency medical unit
The project has started construction on April 27 and will open next Sunday, June 25. It will involves the establishment of a 24 hour field emergency unit and inpatient facility with around 50 beds for men, women and children, with an X-ray unit, ultrasound unit and laboratory. Read More »